- In the entire area of changing rooms, showers and sauna the minimum distance of 1.5m applies.
- Where the minimum distance cannot be maintained, masks are required.
- The shower rooms are approved for 3 persons (Munich) or 2 persons (Unterhaching). Every second shower is blocked.
- The dry saunas are open. In Unterhaching the dry saunas are permitted for 4 persons. In Munich, the large 80° sauna for 3 persons and the small 70° sauna for 3 persons are permitted. The windows in the wellness area must be opened regularly for thorough ventilation.
- The steam bath must remain closed according to the hygiene regulation.
- The solarium must be thoroughly disinfected by the user before and after use. A 15-minute break must be observed between visits to the solarium.
© Billion Photos - shutterstock.com
Combine your training with a pleasant wellness experience.
In our sauna area you will find peace and relaxation to cleanse body and soul. Regular sauna visits can improve blood circulation and blood pressure regulation, are good for the skin and effectively strengthen the immune system.
Our sauna is 90° hot and offers space for about 10 people (men & women mixed). Infusions are made in consultation with the guests.
Our steam bath is 40° hot and the air humidity is 100%. There is room for about 6 people (men & women mixed).
Cold and warm alternating baths according to Dr. Sebastian Kneipp are good for the blood circulation and help regeneration after injuries.
Our sunbeds are ready for you to keep a healthy tan. The current solarium guidelines are observed.
Book massage appointments directly at our reception or by phone: 089 6127770.
30 minutes massage | costs for members ONLY 19 €
60 minutes massage | Costs for members ONLY 38 €
Arrange a free consultation appointment now