Start: October 1 | 2019!
Rehabilitation Sport aimed at people with health problems. With Rehabilitation Sport you have the opportunity to adapt to your individual state of health - to work efficiently and continuously.
How can you participate in rehabilitation?
The doctor recommends Rehabilitation Sport and prescribes it on a dedicated form.
(Model 56 “Application for reimbursement of rehabilitation sports”)
You then submit the completed application to your insurance provider for approval. With the approved application, you come to us so that we can discuss which exercise group is best for you.
When do I need Rehabilitation Sport?
- people with chronic spinal disorders: e.g. Cervical, thoracic or lumbar vertebrae syndrome, the state after protrusion (displacement of the intervertebral discs), prolapse (prolapse of the intervertebral discs), spondylolisthesis (spondylolisthesis)
- in diseases of the joints and the ligaments, e.g. Disorders of the shoulder (PHS), impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder, epicondylitis (tennis elbow), rotator cuff rupture
- in case of coxarthrosis, condition after implantation of an endoprosthesis of the hip joint, hip dysplasia
- in gonarthrosis, condition after use endoprosthesis of the knee joint, cartilage damage to the knee joint
- for pain and discomfort after ligament injuries and fractures of the extremities
- in all diseases that are limiting in everyday life
Mondays 8:15-9:00 + 11:15-12:00
Your contact for Rehabilitation Sport: Luka Roso
Phone: 089 – 40 40 46